Back to Work! - Ch. 2 - Do I Need Romance? (2)

Thanks for the chapter~☆

I really like how both of the male leads are unlikable right now....slow burn here we come

Group Leader
@Denkiiki @Dioss @gigiemmyxo From what I understood here, he meant was that since they're giving congratulatory money for the wedding, it's like Jiyoon's chipping in for her ex's wedding

Update: Read some comments from the raw site and everyone is asking about that part as well. I also discussed this with the team translator and she also said that it's really like that huhu

Ok so I initially thought her guy friend was a guy she was pinning for but was always dating someone else, but since she says he's her ex, I'm thinking they dated but then she realized he's an ongoing player and then they broke up at some point (maybe when he went abroad).

As for her boss, is he saying that the former boss, the one who is getting married, was his former fiancée?

No wonder everyone is asking this stuff, it's hard to tell what's what.

Fed-Kun's army
These guys are all attractive and in a similar way too. For a more plain looking FMC shes got game.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah wait what is he talking about? The "worst" guy isn't making a ton of sense and it's really unclear what his thoughts are.

Dex-chan lover
her ex is so hot jesus christ, no wonder he dated everyone in the world

the second male lead is annoying af idk about the female lead but i wouldn’t bother with him at all

Well her ex is hot as hell but boii was i wrong to fall for a type of guy like that

Users who are viewing this thread