Back to Work! - Ch. 34 - Where My Feelings Have Gone (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Jiyoon is kind of a refreshing protagonist. I think she's extremely likeable, and without relying on her being the "kindest," or the "smartest," or the "prettiest" or some other trait the author could shoehorn in. I dunno, it seems like she has a personality without having one forced upon here, y'know

Double-page supporter
"I failed to find a new relationship"
No Darling, you succeeded in dodging a bullet with those two jerks. Drop it and move on.

And yes, this story is so nice because many of the characters, particularly the protagonist, are so relatable.

I've been waiting for this chapter~ team leader Kang is getting more honest each chapter!

@Soleil119 i think...coz she feels like us...average looking, normal body type(not like a model), good at her work, confused like us, but still going on and keeping up in her life. like most of us.

we /skip-all-noa-parts/ gang

thanks for the chapter love this series

Mnx

Ahhhh she is so cuuuteeee hahahaha!!!
Im sure team leader wont give you time to misunderstand anything!!
Tbh i love how our two girls are bonding over heart ache! So relatable!

Okay I had to legit go back and check the beginning again, and I can’t believe it took me this long to realise that the woman who got married in chapter 4 was the team leader’s ex-wife (I think the phrasing of the translation was a little weird, so I didn’t get why he didn’t want to give any congratulatory money at the time lol).

Anyway, thinking of that made me realise how long thr translation team has been working on this, so thank you guys for sharing this story with us! It starts our looking sombre, but it’s really quite interesting how it deals with getting over relationships and starting new ones. Also our main couple is very adorable.

I really like this story and can’t wait to see what happens next- thank you for the update 💗💗💗

Users who are viewing this thread