Back to Work! - Ch. 35 - Where My Feelings Have Gone (2)

don't let a simple crush affect you this much jiyoon...... but as you get older and it gets harder to find romance I guess you do cling on to the smallest details :-//

That's why you should think twice before dating a co-worker. Especially if said co-worker has an ex in the same company lmao.

I feel like the panels are out of order or something. Anyway, thank you for the update 💗💗💗

@412001 I'm guessing the first half is a flashback and important to know that she only hears what she wants to hear? I'm not sure myself lol.

Then again the author probably means to show that she keeps taking action on her own when he's being considerate and wanting to help her?

In the flashback he gets a sandwich meant for her but she already got herself a bread. This time he got her hangover medicine but she already went home, maybe that's the connection?

@412001 No problem! I'm still not sure if that's the message that the artist was trying to say, but that's how I see it lol! 😀

He's always been so thoughtful towards Jiyoon, how can he be so cute?

@kuroku2 thank you for explaining, that makes a lot more sense! 💗

Once again, thank you for the update and translation- can’t wait to see what happens next! 💗😄

Users who are viewing this thread