Back to Work! - Ch. 54 - Fun Weekend (4)

The ultimate red flag 👀

Girl, this boy is so decked out in red flags, he's a whole damn communist parade all by himself 😒

He's cute... But he's also a walking disaster for future heartbreak. I want Noa to find a better guy since she's the more sentimental type while this guy seems to have no qualms being heartless if he's gonna dump his girlfriend. I guess it's not a bad thing that he breaks up before resorting to cheating emotionally/physically but he's not the type to settle with a girl long term. Noa seems to be more of a long term dating type.

so this guy "likes new things" ummm... yeah that definitely sounds like a red flag for someone who wants commitment like noa...

Contributor
Noa, just enjoy your freedom for a while and come to terms with stuff. You don't need to jump into a new shitstorm just to not feel lonely or whatever, especially with this guy who seems dodgy af. :/

ok hes either a shithead or he tried to break up w her but she didnt believe him and deluded herself into thinking they were still dating, either way 😭😭 noa cant catch a break

Fed-Kun's army
Even if it is a misunderstanding I’ve lost all interest in this ship. Noa babe there’s other fish in the sea

Users who are viewing this thread