Back to You - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
OMG... was it... suicide? i got chills. My eyes are tearing up damn
Many thanks

I'm just wondering who this hoody guy is going to be. Is he just a passing side character, love rival, or will he be some kinda fairy godmother and send her to the past to change things?

Damn! Jaehyun's death was so sudden. That must have really hit erm (I can't recall her name sorry) her real hard. I wonder why he can't ride the bus when it rains, and is the guy in the hoodie Jaehyun's reincarnation or something?

So, either he suicide or he got murdered? Anw thanks for the translation!!

I am so confused. Is this like a murder mystery, did he plan to die, and why is that hoodie guy relevant. Is the story just going to progress with the guy on the cover being dead. I need more

gosh mc, give that guy a break. no need to be so passive aggressive. i know looks matter, but no need to blow up at your friend for it too. i hope their conversation earlier helped her impression of him, even a little is fine.

and hooded guy saying "there's no changing the past" is totally a premonition isn't it

Maybe she said he can’t ride the bus because when the bus arrived, he didn’t went on with her? Or maybe she is just rejecting reality.

my eyes are sweating..

maybe he was murdered? or it was a suicide?? or shes just in denial?? either way this is saddd :/

Users who are viewing this thread