Baikoku Kikan

Solid manga. But the fact that they used HRE imperial eagle and not the german one kinda bothers me.

@Gilbertuo tanya is far from pro capitalist. She is a machiavelli. She definitely has some personal motives but her dialogue is definitely spoken like a true machiavelli.

@YaBoiAstros You can be both pro-capitalist and Machiavellian.

Also, Tanya is pro-capitalist as it is a system in which she can better improve her own station. After all, her main goal in life is to rise in the ranks of the military and get a nice cushy desk job away from the front lines.

Group Leader
I don't know if this is because the translation isn't up to snuff, or maybe it's because the theme is highly political and complex in nature and there are many names of countries and people involved (and the fact that it's a monthly doesn't help) but this manga feels confusing.
I just can't follow it anymore.
And I feel like there are some characters who shouldn't be there (crazy nun really doesn't fit into this at all)
Anyway, I guess I'm gonna drop it and that's it.
Real shame because Youjo Senki is great, but I think it gets away from the problems of this manga because it's much simpler, there's only two sides at any one time, it's a war so you always know what their relation to each other is, and it's also based on real life countries so you already know where theya re, what they're called, what they're doing, and their general position in the war.
This. This is just an absolute mess.

Users who are viewing this thread