Baili Jin Among Mortals - Ch. 27 - The decision made on a rainy night

Dex-chan lover
My guess would be B and D...I don’t think she’s confident enough to confess just yet.

Fed-Kun's army
I really want to know what car that is.. it looks like a audi r8 but it also looks like a nissan 350z because of the headlights...
And thank you so much for the chapter!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

gonna be a mix of C and D with a hint of "why are you on top of me? im tired."

still looking forward to it though

AHHH THERES NO “EYES” EMOJI

time to use discord format...

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!!

Is Lin Muxi some kind of heiress that needs protection? What's up with that man in a suit. XD

Regarding the question, i feel like Buyi will start to seduce Qiqi (C) or teases (bully? Which is B) but will be annoyed so she might be pushing (D) Qiqi over like on the couch... Or on the bed. (◡ ω ◡) Hahahaha.

I bet, its going to be a combination of this sort. 😂 I do hope they work out what's happening to them. I need another continuation to their flashback.

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop grinning like a bloody idiot.

Also it seems like the follow-up to that phone argument Muxi had is catching up to her. I think her folks are against her independent shop-managing.

meteor though: Regarding the question, i feel like Buyi will start to seduce Qiqi (C) or teases (bully? Which is B) but will be annoyed so she might be pushing (D) Qiqi over like on the couch... Or on the bed. (◡ ω ◡) Hahahaha.

I bet, its going to be a combination of this sort. 😂 I do hope they work out what's happening to them. I need another continuation to their flashback.
------
There is also an advice of a statesman: "Grab her by the p.....". That does not require a bed or a couch. Given a wide number of options, "bully" seems most probable. But Qiqi is good at evading.

Users who are viewing this thread