Baka Deka Imouto ga Yattekuru!

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Messages
1,855
I don't get the low rating, this is pretty aight. I'm bookmarking.
Nah fr how tf this shit got the devils number and at most its like a mid 7 ish😂, i mean a lil weird but yknow whatever slop is good enough ill read
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
3,019
At first I wanted to comment on how this, indeed, isn't funny for shit, and is more akin to psychological horror.

But now, I want to point out the sheer amount of broken engrish comments who write shit like
ts funny asl icl.
Nah fr how tf this shit got the devils number and at most its like a mid 7 ish😂
Yeah....the sister is a crazy ahhh bi*** 😭✌️

And to reply to something else:
I don't get the low rating, this is pretty aight. I'm bookmarking.
I mean, really?
This is a manga that seemingly "baits" the idea that this is a chill romcom, but incredibly quickly reveals a yandere-type plot where the sister is immensely possessive, and is one short step away from raping her brother and ripping his head off. This work seems to aim to unsettle the audience, more so than to build any genuine relationships, or throw jabs or jokes.
There's nothing practically wrong with that sort of a story, in theory, but pulling a "madoka" like that rubs people the wrong way, especially if it pops on the front page.
 
Joined
Jun 21, 2026
Messages
62
Noone questioning the fact his mother definitely cheated with an actual panther?
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Nov 19, 2024
Messages
336
i thought this had mostly 10 and 1 star because incest.

no, incest is not the issue here. its just kinda ass
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2026
Messages
2
Okaaaayy..... This is disturbing, like I'm actually morbidly obsessed with this from how disgusting and scary the sister is.... it wouldn't even surprise me if the back snap ends up not being a gag joke and she actually broke his spine leaving him on a wheelchair, this IS ABSOLUTELY a hidden psychological horror.
I'm just hooked reading this because I want to keep looking for reasons to hate the sister she should be in a cell for life...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
4,498
I hate literally every character in this manga so far, but the bullying scene did give me half a halfie so I guess I have to follow it now.
 
Active member
Joined
Apr 23, 2025
Messages
74
Yeah... I don't know what to think
This girl and some of the other characters have a kind of creepy vibe... If the story goes in that direction, I'll find it interesting maybe

But for now I've only found one bizarre story; the girl is in high school but seems like a 12-year-old in personality. She also has a bit of a yandere vibe.... Its bizarre size and strength, along with the incest storyline, make me think a 6 rating is fair for now...

It seems the author isn't sure whether to go for a comedy... or psychological horror... I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapters, but without high expectations...
 
Last edited:
Joined
May 12, 2025
Messages
2
ah damn, this is the same author who made those creepshows of yandere hentais, right? Something about it ticks me off. Just like those yandere angels and yandere magical girls series they made.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top