Bakemonogatari - Vol. 11 Ch. 90

Dex-chan lover
I dont follow the story, just a random click and see what is it but they suddenly popped up math questions; is this QED?

..I thought this was a supernatural fantasy setting lol

about the formula, though, they are simple population and sample haha reminds me on junior highschool again

thank you for translating

Contributor
Guest artist also drew Hoshi Akari Graphics.

Also, thanks for all you’ve done, Tonikaku. Guess it was just too much of a hassle to keep doing, especially since it’s licensed now?

Supporter
Aw, your group dropped it too? Understandable though, and thanks for your group's work for the past few chapters.

It sucks that the latest official volume is Vol. 6, it's going to take a year to catch up to Vol. 11.

Double-page supporter
After doing all that work it is understandable, hope another group picks it up

Ty for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I understand, i truly do, those math equations and many other quirk things in this series make it difficult... but that last page really took away my happiness for the new year.

I will manage anyway.

Episode's fight got really out of hand.

OhGreat suddenly pulls up a math equation,all the anime and ln fans that call him stupid are reeling right now

@Gierek I think the fact the math equations aren't even meant to be read but just skimmed, is such a genius move because my dumbass never related with MC as much as now.

Double-page supporter
love that first intro page
missing crab girl, but oshino got shot by a trap tyre, so my day is complete 😀

andthat hanekawa look page 9 !!

Dex-chan lover
>Japanese artist just randomly into calculus
Bros the West is so fucked.

WAIT, Why is it that all the probabilities Is that of a vampire or halfling attacking human ?

Users who are viewing this thread