Bakemonogatari

I forgot just how much I enjoyed the anime. Oh! Great has some pretty awesome art and now that they kept him away from writing it's gud.

Completely agree with most comments here, ogure ito has close to no skills for story telling sadly, but when it come to art and style he's really something else. I would say he is as excentric on his art as most SHAFT animes are.

Manga isn't bad, but this is one of those rare cases where it can't compare to the anime in my opinion. Kaiki(not yet in the Manga) best Girl

Double-page supporter
this manga surprisingly surpasses the anime when it comes to visuals

ez 10* rating
There are actually 7 people who rated this 1 star?! i am baffled!
makes me wonder though which title the people that did not give 10 stars to the monogatari series would rate as 10. i'd love to read it!

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad Oh Great has finally stopped writing his own stuff. He's a godly illustrator, but his writing is just not commensurate.

Group Leader
Manga takes a different route for art and still looks surreal and fuckin great.

Group Leader
I tried reading this on my phone but the art is just too overwhelming on a small screen. Oh Great’s art is just insane. Is he a friend of Okama btw?

Double-page supporter
I cried a little even though I cried years ago when the anime aired.

I love the monogatari series but honestly the manga has a really weak portrayal of the series.

The anime already cuts out a lot from the novels and the manga has this problem but worse.

This manga is only for fans of monogatari tbh

Users who are viewing this thread