Baki Rahen - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - First Times

Dex-chan lover
This is actually kind of... No, it's really sad... Reminds me of how Baki acted at his dinner with his dad. Their amazement at it, the food. Sure, it's just food. But, for some reason Jack's reactions are a lot more... emotional for me.
And its interesting how Yujiro just let's him be himself. It's making me nervous, what's happening next!? This is too peaceful!

Dex-chan lover
I'm... in awe? Jack has purely distilled any uneeded stuff from his day to day: waking up, train, eat, train, bathroom, train, fight, train, sleep, train, etc. He has denied the simplest pleasures of life, heck he dominates a style made for biting, but it's awestruck by eating such a delicious dinner. Everything is for the sake of getting stronger & getting Yujiro's approval.

Hope he doesn't get carried away with the eating...

Dex-chan lover
Jack is cute, but this whole things is giving me a bad feeling. He was supposed to be so focused on winning that nothing else matters and yet that focus is all gone after being praised by Yujiro and having dinner with him.

This is actually kind of... No, it's really sad... Reminds me of how Baki acted at his dinner with his dad. Their amazement at it, the food. Sure, it's just food. But, for some reason Jack's reactions are a lot more... emotional for me.
And its interesting how Yujiro just let's him be himself. It's making me nervous, what's happening next!? This is too peaceful!
I feel the same way. It feels like the catalyst of something.

Users who are viewing this thread