Baki Rahen - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Modern Martial Arts

Ah yes, the hammer fist, the punch where you can't use your lower body, thus limiting its usefulness to mounts, is totally the most powerful hand strike.
Who is Itagaki quoting I wonder

Dex-chan lover
We already know how Pickle handles modern martial arts. We saw it in his fight against Baki and he became basically completely helpless until Baki threw it away by trying to compare strength. So in theory Jack should win fairly easily. Although I suppose Itagaki could have Pickle adapt.

He did beat Retsu and Katsumi (and Jack, but Jack didn't use any particular techniques then), but they're lower levels than Baki was and Jack is now.

Dex-chan lover
We already know how Pickle handles modern martial arts. We saw it in his fight against Baki and he became basically completely helpless until Baki threw it away by trying to compare strength. So in theory Jack should win fairly easily. Although I suppose Itagaki could have Pickle adapt.

He did beat Retsu and Katsumi (and Jack, but Jack didn't use any particular techniques then), but they're lower levels than Baki was and Jack is now.
Pickle will develop Cretacean martial arts in the middle of the fight to counter modern martial arts.

Contributor
Kinda digging the way we've had all this setup for this to be nothing but them taking (literal) bites out of one another, but so far it's just Jack going back to actual strikes and grabs instead.

Ah yes, the hammer fist, the punch where you can't use your lower body, thus limiting its usefulness to mounts, is totally the most powerful hand strike.
Who is Itagaki quoting I wonder
Because you can use your both lats, chest, triceps and abs with full acceleration of gravity directly and personal can not reduce the force by accelerating in opposite direction because there's ground.

2VtPpy4.png

Users who are viewing this thread