Feel free to stop reading at any time.10 boring Yujiro chapters, and now we’ll get 10 boring Baki chapters. 2 down, 8 to go. Fkng unbelievable
He isn't wrong. The chapters have been lackluster. I'm not even fully reading the pages just looking over and seeing a few key words.Feel free to stop reading at any time.
All we can do is just hope that it'll pick up eventually10 boring Yujiro chapters, and now we’ll get 10 boring Baki chapters. 2 down, 8 to go. Fkng unbelievable
holy shit he can actually pull out those tiny army knife tools
Gee, thanks, really glad to hear that's the kind of reading the work we put in is getting.He isn't wrong. The chapters have been lackluster. I'm not even fully reading the pages just looking over and seeing a few key words.
it's up to his big bro to discipline himi dont like how Baki is turning into a bully asshole like his dad, or at least this chapter make him look like one.
It's not a critique of your work. I think we can all agree that your group is doing a stellar job with the translation, redrawing, typesetting, even the quality of the images themselves (denoising etc.). It's just people responding to the quality of the manga, and as the latest entry in one of the longest running manga series ever (I think 7th longest) it's going to get a lot of attention whether that's good or badGee, thanks, really glad to hear that's the kind of reading the work we put in is getting.
I don't think it's about right or wrong. Plenty of people like Rahen, plenty don't. If someone doesn't like it, my only question is why keep reading so actively? I hardly see anyone letting chapters pile up to read all at once. Keeping up to date with something you know you don't really like just seems banally masochistic, so I can't understand it.
"If someone doesn't like it, my only question is why keep reading so actively", I speak for myself but I thinks it applies to a lot of people, Im a fan of the franchise and take this seriously enough to not simply drop it because I dont like a particular arc. Besides, how you can criticize something in good faith without reading it in the first place?Gee, thanks, really glad to hear that's the kind of reading the work we put in is getting.
I don't think it's about right or wrong. Plenty of people like Rahen, plenty don't. If someone doesn't like it, my only question is why keep reading so actively? I hardly see anyone letting chapters pile up to read all at once. Keeping up to date with something you know you don't really like just seems banally masochistic, so I can't understand it.
A lot of what people are doing isn't criticism, it's just bland statements of their dislike. My other suggestion rather than dropping it is to put it on hold and let chapters pile up either until you feel like revisiting or hear about a development that interests you."If someone doesn't like it, my only question is why keep reading so actively", I speak for myself but I thinks it applies to a lot of people, Im a fan of the franchise and take this seriously enough to not simply drop it because I dont like a particular arc. Besides, how you can criticize something in good faith without reading it in the first place?
It's not so much that I took it as a critique of the work, but more that it just feels a bit sour to hear someone admit they aren't even really reading properly when I already more often than not feel like that's how a majority of the fanbase read the manga. We're putting the absolute most we can into it only for a lot of people to skim through it, paying no real mind to the script that's been very finely tuned and cared for by our translator for the series.It's not a critique of your work. I think we can all agree that your group is doing a stellar job with the translation, redrawing, typesetting, even the quality of the images themselves (denoising etc.). It's just people responding to the quality of the manga, and as the latest entry in one of the longest running manga series ever (I think 7th longest) it's going to get a lot of attention whether that's good or bad
He did it on his face, pft, but who can't do that?I wish this manga was about what really matters, Yujiro testing construction equipment.