Bakunyuu-tachi ni Tsuihou Saretaga Modore to Iwaretemo, mou oso…Modorimashiyuu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
Did you notice how he used magic there and get a powerboost? Back then he used the buffs on himself. When he fights in a team, he uses solely on the others. Shin is capable of buffing himself or someone else to those superhuman levels. So the Stereotypical Damage Dealer that kicks others was only as strong as he was because of Shin's buffs, and Shin was ''falling behind'' for the same reason but nobody knew the difference was so huge. Keeping him safe was part of the reason they agreed to kicking him out. Now I don't trust the MTL in this following part, but the guy that kicked him out coming after them or orchestrating his death in rage was the reason they chose to stay, as they thought they wouldn't be able to fight back
I understand why they kicked him out instead of leaving and leaving the "leader" after the shit he was doing to a team member,
they feared retalion to MC from that bastard (and with the misunderstanding to his battle prowess that was enough for making them agree), I'm guessing the guy decided to kill or exile MC after earing how the team was able to defeat a ogre without him, and wanting to monopolize the girls tried to off him, probably thought that the buff strenght was his own or that the new buffer would be a upgrade to MC skills
maybe didn't go for him because he knew the real power difference or thought that MC being able to kill a ogre would be able to defend himself
the guy will likely be killed or be unable to do simple missions with the party after MC leaving and the girls will exile him for the same reasons he used, then they will track MC and...do the prologue

Dex-chan lover
Wait for the kid to grow up. You might be surprised by what she would become.
giphy.webp
Old and busted? Emma watson hit the wall harder than Dale Earnhardt.
4jBqVtl.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hrm. Writer Sin: Flashbacks happening too soon. You need to cultivate the charactes a bit, first, before do flashbacks. This way the readers are more vested in the characters and will actually want to know more about their background.

It'd be different if they just went over what happened in the past in brief like they were at first. But we're only technically past the exposition here - where the characters have been introduced and the starting problem has been revealed. (That is, Shin getting kicked out of the party and what is he gonna do now?) A course of action on the characters' parts hasn't even been decided on yet, so this is no time to be reflecting on the past.

Dex-chan lover
4th chapter came out couple days ago. its a monthly release manga
Just FYI, I'm glad that you're translating this. The first chapter had me a bit worried because of the formulaic "expulsion from party" start, but the chapters since have been good at expanding on the party and their history together instead of just throwing things away, so we're going to get an answer to why they chose to get ride of him instead of get rid of the asshole Raid that was directing attacks his way.

Users who are viewing this thread