Bakunyuu-tachi ni Tsuihou Saretaga Modore to Iwaretemo, mou oso…Modorimashiyuu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
Wait for the kid to grow up. You might be surprised by what she would become.
giphy.webp

Or maybe you think you don't need to wait.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
probably something along the lines that he must be kept safe since he was in danger in most of their quests or something
still stupid
Did you notice how he used magic there and get a powerboost? Back then he used the buffs on himself. When he fights in a team, he uses solely on the others. Shin is capable of buffing himself or someone else to those superhuman levels. So the Stereotypical Damage Dealer that kicks others was only as strong as he was because of Shin's buffs, and Shin was ''falling behind'' for the same reason but nobody knew the difference was so huge. Keeping him safe was part of the reason they agreed to kicking him out. Now I don't trust the MTL in this following part, but the guy that kicked him out coming after them or orchestrating his death in rage was the reason they chose to stay, as they thought they wouldn't be able to fight back

Dex-chan lover
Huh, my hypothesis is more about him being able to grow in strength if he has people cheering on him or something, so as soon as he became an object of protection and not as active in the front lines he stopped being someone active enough to root for him, so he started to not show as much strength and fell off because of that.

Dex-chan lover
So we're just going to keep getting flashbacks? Cause the ending of this chapter shows that the next one will be a flashback too...
Well, if releases were a bit faster that be more tolerable, it's only 2nd (part of the 2nd) chapter, after all. Although i've no idea how many chapters in raws are out there already.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it only going to be flashbacks? It's just chapter 2 and is starting to get boring.

Users who are viewing this thread