Bakunyuu-tachi ni Tsuihou Saretaga Modore to Iwaretemo, mou oso…Modorimashiyuu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Seems like they liked him, so whyd they kick him out again?
Because he's not good enough for the mainlines. The story said this multiple times. He would be better helping people with easy quests and the party wants to go for the harder ones.
Honestly this trope is stupid mainly because people make it a show out of it. (that and some other stuff, like rape allegation or stealing to make it "more tragic", Shield Hero style.) It's just conflict of interests of the end of the day. The Thief girl is right, tho. They can still be friends at the end of the day.

Contributor
The classic "It's for your own good".
Seems like unlike a lot of other novels, the author doesn't intend to drag out the misunderstanding for too long tho...
The most logical attitude would have been to kick out the leader instead.

Because he's not good enough for the mainlines. The story said this multiple times. He would be better helping people with easy quests and the party wants to go for the harder ones.
Honestly this trope is stupid mainly because people make it a show out of it. (that and some other stuff, like rape allegation or stealing to make it "more tragic", Shield Hero style.) It's just conflict of interests of the end of the day. The Thief girl is right, tho. They can still be friends at the end of the day.
The other dude was putting the MC in dangerous situations on purpose.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i fail to see how he would survive in a setting like that when seems to be perfect one to be walked over...
Survival is not that hard once you have a certain degree of strength. As long as you avoid outright villains, most guilds and parties would not cheat you too much. Doing that would be against their purpose as guilds and parties.

Dex-chan lover
The classic "It's for your own good".
Seems like unlike a lot of other novels, the author doesn't intend to drag out the misunderstanding for too long tho...
I bet its gonna go the route of "me being the leader, i kicked mc out so i can have a harem for myself and force myself onto the girls" route.. hopefully doenst go as far as rape but yeh..

Dex-chan lover
Man, I hate these freaking .x chapters on monthly series. Sure it may not be the end of everything but they can't honestly think his feelings wouldn't have changed from this. In his eyes he was seen as useless by everybody he thought were his friends and was unanimously kicked out of the party - he would have literally no reason to continue thinking that they are still his friends.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like they liked him, so whyd they kick him out again?
It seemed like the other guy in the party was trying to kill him in a way that would look like an accident and why not kick the other guy Out instead probably because he would do something dangerous to them or something

Users who are viewing this thread