Ballpark de Tsukamaete! - Ch. 7 - The Goddess of Baseball?

Double-page supporter
Was this manga just gonna be short stories of different characters???
I thought when it came back it was gonna be about the business man and her

Dex-chan lover
Not being American, I'm going to refrain from commenting on the general accuracy of this depiction, but I can confirm that as a German who's been to the US it's the huge greasy pepperoni pizza for an affordable price is one of two things I'd love to import. The other would be baseball, naturally. Why else would a weeb be trawling for obscure baseball-themed manga?

Contributor
@Xiumbby

The chapter number was inputted without a space between the ch. and the 7, so it's populating at the beginning of the manga list.

Dex-chan lover
If he's from Chicago, the pizzas are too small in multiple directions. Maybe. Chicago is famous for it's deep dish pizzas which are almost more like circular lasagnas, but there's still thin crust pizza there that seems to be more popular. After all, you can't really eat a deep dish and do something else like you can with the pizza we usually think of.

jak

Contributor
@Wawawelon

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Maybe the author is just introducing the various characters through her and then we will get more plot.

Dex-chan lover
I got baited hard.
I thought it was going to be a nice business man meets girl story, but this is basically a slice of life baseball manga.
Not exactly my thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Wait, did the dude put his batting helmet back on after diving for the base?

Users who are viewing this thread