Ballpark de Tsukamaete! - Ch. 8 - Hip, Hip! Hurray!

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

MAIN CHARACTER IS BACK BABY!
I love the dynamic he and Ruriko have. It's nice to see em together again. Thanks for the translation too, of course

Dex-chan lover
@Silfir 151 only if he got it for free, and I'm pretty sure he paid for it. So yea, now she has an excuse for talking to him the next time she sees him as well. Which is nice. XD
(I was just about thinking that he wouldn't return, and then he did.)

Dex-chan lover
pushing a deadline up ? did his managment hates him ? you cant do shit like that <.<

I decided to read ahead(getting tickets for the ComicDays app is a huge pain), all the characters return from time to time. Though our buddy wageslave is the most frequent.
The Ruriko x Wageslave ship is clearly the main one.
Chapters 23 and 24 are free on the site, and they are pretty good. In one of them, Ruriko decides to watch a game normally, off the clock, and gets all sulky because wageslave doesn't recognize her until she talks to him pissed. Then, she confronts him next time she's on the clock, but just as she says he probably doesn't even pay attention to the faces of the servers, he notes she has a flower accessory she doesn't wear normally, causing her to storm out of the conversation the same way she did the last time, but this time out of embarrassment.

Oh also, Tachibana(senpai with the beauty mark and the straight long black hair) also used to be a blonde gyaru when she first started.
@Rukja Doesn't he mention he works for a black company? I think it's at least implied, with the image he shows in the first panel with the loads of paperwork+the can of monster, not to mention his boss screaming like a banshee.
Japan has a huge problem with worker exploitation in the corporate world despite a history of strong unionization since WWII. Especially for salarymen who tend to do what is seen as more menial, office work.

Dex-chan lover
@JGCR
i think i never can realy comprehend this black company thing and all the mentality around it ... for me it always screams, just quit with your expierence you find new work

Contributor
This is not even a romance manga, but I'm here to ship Ruriko and our yet-to-be-named ML who was missing for like 5 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread