Ballpark de Tsukamaete! - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Transforming

Group Leader
Howdy y'all Kiwi here!

I've decided to pick up this series for the time being. For now, I'll be working through the end of the second volume, and then I'll decide whether to pick it up from there.
This one was a doozy to work on (and it didn't help I had to take a break for personal reasons), but I finally got it sorted and now it's here! I love this series so far, and I'm excited to be working on this. I'll probably try to work on this monthly as a secondary project to my other series. I don't really have a whole lot more to say this time around, please look forward to this again!

P.S. Did you guys notice Yamada-chan on page 4? I didn't even notice myself until I was typesetting!
P.P.S. Looks like the next two chapters at least will be shorter ones. I'm packing rn, but I'll see if I can't get at least one of them done in the next few days.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking it up! I'm not really a fan of baseball (not American nor Japanese), but I like this nonetheless.

Ruriko's cute, but also relatable. The way she feels about her job, the up and down swings, chatting with random people, finding not-so-random people to chat with, and everything else.

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all Kiwi here!

I've decided to pick up this series for the time being. For now, I'll be working through the end of the second volume, and then I'll decide whether to pick it up from there.
This one was a doozy to work on (and it didn't help I had to take a break for personal reasons), but I finally got it sorted and now it's here! I love this series so far, and I'm excited to be working on this. I'll probably try to work on this monthly as a secondary project to my other series. I don't really have a whole lot more to say this time around, please look forward to this again!

P.S. Did you guys notice Yamada-chan on page 4? I didn't even notice myself until I was typesetting!
Thank you for the translation!
Loved this story so far so seeing new chapters really warms my heart.

Fed-Kun's army
Howdy y'all Kiwi here!

Thanks so much for picking this up, it's been a long 2 years lol. Great work on the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all Kiwi here!

Thanks so much for picking this up! Something about the slice of life around a baseball stadium is oddly charming, and im glad it's getting attention.

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all Kiwi here!

Thank you so much for picking up the series! 🙌 We all really appreciate it. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread