Ban this type of manga: suicide then reincarnate :rejected:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see anywhere got this kind of rule, but if we can, go for it, ban all of these of contents: suicide then reincarnate or jump to another world.

We can't ban 99% of isekai manhwas. It's like asking to ban all heterosexual romance stories.

even if we were to do this, we would have to find every single one. that would be one hell of a pain

Contributor
MangaDex doesn't police its manga/manhua/manhwa/etc to anywhere that extent.
You're better off just blacklisting [Reincarnation],[Isekai] tags from your settings, even if the in-universe death was not a suicide.

Double-page supporter
The only reason I can see for this is the belief that suicidal people will see them and think it'd be a good idea. However I don't believe getting rid of those manga would help with this issue. The people liable to see them and commit suicide are teetering on an edge already, and are liable to be tipped over by anything. The Isekais where the MC is hit by a truck ones could possibly trigger it.

The only reason I can see for this is the belief that suicidal people will see them and think it'd be a good idea.
Could you imagine the mass media getting a hold of this sensationalist not-at-all-fact-checked piece and claiming "Isekai Stories Cause Suicides Among Adolescents"?
It'd be like the whole "Violent Video Games Are To Blame For School Shootings" nonsense all over again.

Miku best girl
Admin
I'm sure there are far more questionable content than this.

Dex-chan lover
Ban everything I don't like or consider morally wrong. 😡

that's plain stupid. You don't like it don't read it do not choose for other people.

Dex-chan lover
i suggest this person to turn on the H tag so they can ignore their problem.

Dex-chan lover
Okay this one takes the cake of being the stupidest thing i've seen on MD.

I have to agree with ya there sterven, this is just stupid, plz ban cuz I'm offended.. >_> just like other people say black list it move on.

Dex-chan lover
just read western comics where everything is boring and censored, don't bring that to mangas

Dex-chan lover
What exactly is it about them that's worth banning I don't get it. Is it like violent video game logic? Believe me, no one is stupid enough to read one of those manga, and then commit suicide thinking they'll go to Narnia. Kids are smarter than that.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumption_of_Tide_Pods
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_challenge
Natural selection works its magic.

@CongNong What's wrong with that type of manga? If any it should be good coz it's a wish fulfilling type unless the manga is not slice of life instead an edgy type where he gets into battle Royale after reincarnation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread