Bandai Kaname wa Asobitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Nomura Tsukiko and friendship games

Dex-chan lover
Progress, in my romcom mango?!

What sorcery is this?!

I wonder what is going through Kaname's mind to make her blush so?
Maybe she's lewding out Taiyou?
She might even be thinking about... hand holding!
Such lewdness.

My money is on her remembering that game of life session and realizing it was full of innuendo

Dex-chan lover
DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENT

Aggregator gang
@Ribath You know, you're probably right. I always forget that the majority of manga series', particularly with this style, tend to end not long after an actual confession happens. Guess I can only hope this won't be one of them.

Contributor
Meh.
I don't get why Bandai can't symply stay as a friend, instead of this.

Oh well, at least one girl is not in love with our main character, that's something...i guess.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh,..
now we're gonna play a different game

Aggregator gang
@Siquall You say that like it’s just now being revealed that she likes him. It’s been hinting that Bandai likes him since the beginning. It’s just been much more explicit about the childhood friend liking him. But why can’t the childhood friend just stay a friend?

Users who are viewing this thread