Bandai Kaname wa Asobitai

Honestly, i'm actually impressed with the ending. For an 'open ending', it's pretty neat that he talked openly with them about it and his reasons were understandable. Not a master piece but better than most rom com SoL series manage with their endings.

@Ooferdoofer not really axed but come to natural ending... tho i understand after thousand of dragged out mangas out there one could feel this one was rushed

Putting the axed ending aside, I really did enjoy this manga, it was a casual read, where I hopped on it when I waited for the bus, or when I wanted to kill some time and relax. A very fun read, kinda laid back. The ending... Is botched, no questions but at least it was botched in a "good way", the MC didn't just cast the girls aside he honestly faced them with sound reason
7/10 for me

Man i wanted more tbh. The author teased us with the last few chaps then ending it just like that. Though I really enjoyed it ngl.

7/10
Its like dagashi kashi but with toys. Art is ok, story is pretty much what you'd find in a SoL, but the characters are enjoyable, and the mc isn't bad. The pace is very laid back until the last 6 chapters where it get super speed development. Looks like it was axed but who knows. The ending could've been better but its not terrible. My only gripe is that I don't even have a girl to root on.

Yeah this guy totally avoided the beta MC trap of not wanting to change the status quo and being afraid to answer. Sometimes an open end isn't bad. He was straightforward which is somehow STILL a rare thing these days.

I really liked the games, they were well drawn, nice short summary of their history, and some were super nostalgic, and art is pretty good too but I found 3/4 of the characters annoying. The only character I liked was Nomura. It started getting better from chapter 15 onwards but then ended at chapter 21, seriously...

Dex-chan lover
Was okay but the ending was unsatisfying, even if it wasn't horrible

Users who are viewing this thread