Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside - Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
It's not uncommon for heroes to have a limit break type of skill that basically turns them into a berserker. We just don't normally see it from this end, because we always see through the eyes of the hero and there it's always viewed through a sappy power of friendship lens.
One Way Heroics had the best limit break with the most amusing consequences.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
This manga has been fights for like 20 chapters now
ngl, I came to this manga expecting a chill sol couple lovey dovey at each other living their life in a chill frontline. and then it turns into a fricking info lore with 1 thousand text each page talking about Free will x Job will equals stupid. for entire 2 fricking years lmao. no wonder my past me skip reading it for a while.

Double-page supporter
I skipped 20 chapters expecting to see Van from the season 2 anime, why the hell is this still stuck in season 1 material

Dex-chan lover
Author cant rationalize crap and only tries to create cheap suspense

Group Leader
This.
Because I can't rationalize hero's action otherwise.
Hero couldn't harm the Sage just because the Sage can be helpful in hero's mission of defeating the Demon Lord, completely disregarding how he's actually a bad guy who sabotaged the progress of that mission.
So why did she slash MC?
Not only was MC a good guy, he was also the strongest asset in defeating the Demon Lord right now.
Goddess probably ordered her to once the Hero blessing was overcharged by the sword

Dex-chan lover
dunno if anyone else noticed but the sis has lines on her face so it looks like she's a puppet RN.

Contributor
This is honestly a far more dangerous situation than when Ares and Shisandan were still alive to fight them. Ruti has the power to easily kill them all.

It feels a little strange to be back at this part after having finished the anime's S2, but I don't mind having to retread when the anime apparently skipped an arc or two from the novels and I'm counting on the manga not to do that. So that means it'll likely be a long time before we reach the parts with Van that the anime S2 covered.

Aggregator gang
Ngl i was enjoying the manga until they had the whole female demon escape and then we get sent back to step one all over again... wish they wouldve just kept that story going and left behind the whole fighting portions (just with some updates here and there about them going to defeat whoever)...

Users who are viewing this thread