Batsu-Gyaru - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
don't like this MC, maybe, compared to the other gyaruXlame-guy out there is a bit harsh but it really was a bit too rough there 😬

Actually he seemed paranoid enough at first, to me at least it wasn't consistent because she asked him to meet her at a particular location, at certain time, and he has a bad memory flashback of being setup in a similar situation. It would have been more interesting if he put her on the spot and changed the time and location at the last minute as it would have kept him in character.

i have a bad feeling about manga like this, but...
let's wait for another chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Actually he seemed paranoid enough at first, to me at least it wasn't consistent because she asked him to meet her at a particular location, at certain time, and he has a bad memory flashback of being setup in a similar situation. It would have been more interesting if he put her on the spot and changed the time and location at the last minute as it would have kept him in character.
He's not assertive enough to do that. I think all he can do at this point is just react.

Dex-chan lover
I dont get why she would ever be interested in him
Love is blind. Standing out attracts initial attention. Something else made her notice him and we would have gotten that backstory if this had been serialized. I doubt it was the "accidently helped" trope because he wouldn't been in that kind of situation since he would have avoid her due to his trauma. It was probably something that she happened to see him do, like the "help a lost child" trope.

Users who are viewing this thread