Battle Angel Alita: Mars Chronicle - Ch. 49.2 - A Praying Mantis Mindset (Second Part)

Dex-chan lover
Lil Yoko is high as a kite🪁 right now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

The Guntral had an impressive array of weapons, the oscillating style still is my favorite, but they had much more to them than just that... and finding out that the men in the Guntral didn't like oscillation techniques was kinda funny.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading the arc that was leading to this, the one where Alita was thought to be terrorist that attack a princess on a train? And it all lead to Alita meeting someone that reminded her Erica? I was intrigue by all that stuffs. And the mangaka hasn't continue it yet.

Double-page supporter
I mean, after Last Order I have the feeling Kishiro is just drawing whatever he wants now. We’re nine volumes into a flashback arc.
I forgot this was a flashback but then again Last order happens after the last chapter during/before the epilogue of Battle angel Alita

This manga is titled Chronicle of Mars, it is clearly a story about Yoko's life on Mars, before she was Alita. So flashback is definitely justified. Mars' Alita may show up later, but for now the show is about Mars' Yoko. GELDAAAH!!

Double-page supporter
This manga is titled Chronicle of Mars, it is clearly a story about Yoko's life on Mars, before she was Alita. So flashback is definitely justified. Mars' Alita may show up later, but for now the show is about Mars' Yoko. GELDAAAH!!
And that is totally fine, but for several volumes it was about Erika only.

Users who are viewing this thread