Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Two Hours

Group Leader
"Is this team gonna be okay?"
^My thoughts exactly.

Although, since it doesn't seem necessary for them to fight to death, I guess the plot can goes anywhere.

I get the feeling that monkeyface have more complex ability than what he initially said, he overlaps with a character i know from a different story.

@Orcbolg1 Well, they did say turning a button into a rope is like a magic trick. He could have done it first to pretend that it was his real ability, making others trust him; while in reality, it was just a magic trick. He probably is hiding his ability

Some of these powers sound like they were ripped straight from Law of Ueki. Srsly, buttons into ropes, and wood into swords? Lol, what next, trash into trees?

Kinda sad he limited himself to the same turning his hand into a cannon power from before, but I guess there was no way around it. Hope he's freed from these "teammates" after this.

Power Uploader
We're about to go fight, possibly to the death, but OMG, you saw my panties, I better damage my own teammates before the battle begins.

I feel like if the MC was smart then he would claim a variable type ability like "ability steal" or copying (especially since he showed his teammate that he fought in a 1v1 a hand cannon that is almost the exact same as Mion's which would add to the believability), that way he wouldn't have to lock himself to one power and can test if he can take the powers of his teammates to decide who the "other person" is defined as, enemies, allies, or some designated target in a certain range.

The fact that people won't know the ability you copied could easily be played as an advantage because people have to believe it.

Some careful lying would cover up for any problems that occur with his teammates because of it.

Double-page supporter
Ah, man of culture. Well played MC, well played. Shame the girls such a bitch she inflicted damage and exhaustion on her team before a major fight that has the possibility of people dieing. Shes not very smart.

I would of dropped this if he told them... He must not tell them, cause its his life line... If they know the trick, then hes done for. If they doubt him, hes also done for. He needs to make believers out of them.

lol @ the guy who got the ability to turn buttons into rope.. x5 strength doesnt actually sound too bad after all.

Fed-Kun's army
Man of culture right there( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). He also had an alibi. Amazing 11/10 MC!

Users who are viewing this thread