Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Chains of Captivity

Dex-chan lover
I’m honestly hoping this guy starts overestimating the MC’s power of “Whatever your opponent thinks it is” and starts to unintentionally give him every power in the book.

Dex-chan lover
seems to me like the ability has a big drawback in that if the target doesn't feel he owes him, it won't activate. our guy knows the conditions for the ability, I'm predicting he's baiting him and convinced he doesn't owe him anything because the mc is the one that forced a temporary ceasefire for them to try to outsmug each other.

@Reqqles then given our MCs way with words, he can convince the guy he has same ability and try to make him think he owes MC for creating the ceasefire lol

Dex-chan lover
@kittycatclawz he could possibly convince the slaves that he can copy abilities, that's all he needs to use that guy's ability too. maybe he can use that to then overwrite the enslavement, setting them free

@Ramanash

the ones who own their lifes are those he ''saved '' from that guy

his control on MC depends on how much he valued '' stopping to listen '', if he does indeed thinked that stopping the attacked saved his life, then he's fucked as the guy with the skill thinks happened. as viewers we know this is not what will happen so it s a lesser restraint.

that said i do have to agree it s really strong support skill. as far as i understand the skills are based in those people personalities but the power levels are retarded no doubt about it.

Double-page supporter
My guess is MC's next card will be "I can copy ability that was used on me / got contact with me"

The 'conditions' of his ability are ridiculously overpowered especially since the debt never seems to clear either, it's just retarded.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point, the enemy believe that he can use many ability.
The problem now is just to convince them to what extent.

Fed-Kun's army
inb4 he didn't actually think he was "saved" because of the hesitation, because obviously he's the bigger more schemey planner, so he's using his ability to pretend to be a slave because the slave-maker thinks he's enslaved

Supporter
Looking forward to the most ridiculous power counter to the most ridiculous OP power in manga history, next chapter.

this manga is literally just, hrrnng i knew you were gonna do that, it was all part of my plan.
- Ahh but i knew you knew i was gonna do that, it was all part of MY plan
- hahaa i knew you knew i knew you have fallen right into my trap
- What??!

Dex-chan lover
@dotawolfbrother because mind control dude allowed the opposing team the opportunity to kill their king and letting himself stay instead of helping said king mean the MC has a debt. Of course the i am sure the concept of his mind control is different because for the others it’s a life for a life in this case an opportunity to kill the king for another king. So at this point MC can’t run away from being killed (if he is the actual king at least then the staying behind to not help the king will only apply)

Edit: while thinking back this is my guess to what might happen spoiler just in case I am right but I doubt that i am 100% right maybe 50% right at best
he’ll bamboozle the mind control guy by saying his ability copies abilities that hits him a possibility that the MC will take over the previous debt by offering all of them to be saved at this point it doesn’t matter how the mind control thinks his ability is what’s important is how the slaves thinks his ability is and what ever it is can remove the mind control of the bad guy [\spoiler]

My guess at least.

Users who are viewing this thread