Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - I won't lose

It's the first time I heard of komen though, so cheers for that. Actually GT just t/l'd the めん part and completely ignored the こ part. Try w/ other めん words like 籠めん.

Again with the convenient development. When they loose they always take the cel of the defeated to earn points and to take their power, how convenient that the MC just happened not to take the cel from the only guy in the enemy group that would use it, the rest are just minions after all or a crazed berserker. And he actually gets the point... as if he had taken the cel... so what, he went back after giving the guy time to execute his plan?
The MC's so smart... yeah right, he reads 10 days in advance how something will play out and forgets the most basic things.
Am I missing something here?

@PZcolo I may have translated it wrong, I kinda guessed what the author was trying to say based on the wack shit google translate gave me. I think what happened was Yuri was supposed to be with Akira there, but instead chose to fight Oogami to protect her friend. I think earlier it was shown that Akira was worried about what would happen while they were apart, and Kuroiwa took advantage of that.

Kuroiwa made it seem like he died immediately, and at the time red team didn't have many points. Kuroiwa had the minions stationed at the remaining 3 towers, instantly gaining 30 points. At the time, Akira rushed off out of concerns for yuri. I have no idea if Akira could have figured Kuroiwa would use the MP system that way.

@naginipython yeah I got all that, yet all we've seen of the MC is that he's incredibly rational, he doubts everything and doesn't take things at face value, doesn't miss things and things far ahead, so it contradicts his setting, the MC as presented would eliminate the threat first and then go support his allies or worry about things he can't solve. I find this more of a convenience for development sake.
Also, he had 0 points, he got 1 because he got the cel of Kuroiwa, which doesn't make sense, either he took the cel or he didn't.

Yuri almost winning is the biggest plot armor ive ever seen in my life.

Yuuri vs Oogami fight is kinda BS, but I still really love this manga. Thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread