BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 26 Ch. 257 - Night Before the Finals

The author has decided to make fun of the SakuraaBOSS forever now LOL. I wonder if the twin sister has been brought for backstory purposes or if she will be a recurring character (and maybe love interest of someone? who knows). But I bet on background story considering that she said "I'm fine now".

Thanks guys!

Are there going to be more teams in which the members want to do their best for one person? Iirc it's only the second team but it's already boring me, that motivation...

Power Uploader
@newy
I'm not sure if you remember but there's also Manabe who was introduced in 255 whose motivations for this match are fixated on Sakuraba, his former teammate in the Reds, so Seiwadai isn't just a cheer squad for one man.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd rather say that Seiwadai has an extra motivation that Busou as a team doesn't; the typical desire to not let third-years retire without getting to nationals is consistent across all teams and seems to be the only thing keeping Busou's third-years going. Meanwhile Seiwadai has this extra reason of supporting Kobayakawa to become a pro straight out of high school

Dex-chan lover
So that's why he's so good. Sakuraba is a goddamn alien. Go play with your own kind 😤

Users who are viewing this thread