BE BLUES ~Ao ni Nare~ - Vol. 44 Ch. 435 - Premonition

The current pacing makes me wonder how long the manga will still be running. Are the mangaka and editor on some kind of deadline to reach a conclusion?

Omg That tease at the end is killing me😆Thanks for the chapter!

Also I’m wondering how long the manga goes on for, is it gonna end after the final ‘if’ they make the final, or is it gonna keep going after that. Cuz these chapters have been feeling like a conclusion so maybe they’re trying to end the arc quickly or the manga is actually close to the end.

Back to his original state, now is the time to go higher. Get better than his friend in the pros

nothing is happening yet but I'm already super excited, what kind of play our mc will do with his actual potential 😊
Thanks for the update!

@Jdikr it should at least go up to Ryuu being pro and getting selected for the World Cup. There’s still a long road before that, we are only back to chapter 12 before the accident here

I really hope this doesn't end soon where we get a time leap and he's a pro. Starting to feel that way.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST MANGA AND BEST TRANSLATION TEAM TO GO ALONGSIDE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sakuraba Hype. Also, I hope author gives Yuuto the in story recognition he deserves. He was hyped up in his first year and has had his moments here and there. I think it's time he makes a name for himself like Lennon did though. I'd like to see more recognition for Yazawa and Mizushima as well.

Users who are viewing this thread