Beast with Flowers - Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
I swear he is so cute! I can't wait for her reaction to him being the crown prince.
I have seen the raws up until a couple of weeks ago so I'm not far behind, at most I've missed a couple of chapters and she still doesn't know

The poor brother he is really going to want to kill the prince once he finds out. Treason be damned.

Shalalalaa~~~ All I can think about is flowers and love and him with a tail lol
Thanks for the chapter!!

Aggregator gang
Poor big brother. He's gonna have an aneurism when he finds out exactly WHO the object of this wolf's affections is... 😏

He is really cute, with that tail and ears 😆
I imagined how will yeon's brother reaction, when know, that young lady is his sister 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
LOL The back and forth was hilarious.
"Image her with another guy"
"No"
"Just imagine!"
"No." (Note the finality of the period hahaha)
lolol Also.. The brother. PFT. I pray he doesn't have a heart attack once he realizes what he awakened the beast to. However, that advice was good.
'Think about how you can make her happy"

Many thanks

Aggregator gang
Let's hope the beast may grow to be a bit more likeable/humane to others besides the FL.

Again, Ryu Kang and his father are gonna shit kittens when they realize that it's Yeon the Crown Prince is enamored with. 😂

Aggregator gang
Awwww, this chapter was so cute, it almost makes me forget all the weird stuff he said he wanted to do to her during the last chapter (I think?) XD

Dex-chan lover
Poor brother, he might actually die when he finds out it's his sister and if the father finds out his own son encouraged the prince, disowned

Users who are viewing this thread