Beast with Flowers - Ch. 24.1 - Author's Revised

Dex-chan lover
LOL I enjoyed the innuendos from the last chapter, but this chapter made the 'girl' so much more wild/similar to the brothers XD
Many thanks

Family Friendly chap hahaha. I will particuly ignore this version, because some facts (threesome) were already reveled previous chapters, it's just try to contain a hole in a tank with water, just with a paper.

Thanks for the translation, I really love this web comic.

Ahhh, they both just like the same girl and are competing for her affections at the same time is all, not that they're in polyamory relationship. That said, they way they describe getting her gifts I wonder if she's leading them both on potentially :p

Hmm interesting I wonder if they got backlash/cristism for the way they described and presented the three way relationship with the brothers and the girl. Lmao it’s not like two men haven’t shared a woman and not been into each other before. I liked it better before the author changed it and I wouldn’t mind being their girlfriend lmao! Thank you for another chapter lol:)

The prince is such a horrible person but also so cute and stupid at the same time.

I think the unrevised version makes sense...he doesn't know anything about love or "love affair." I think it is reasonable to ask about the male smell

HAHHAHAHAHHA both are funny though.
I really cracked up with the explicit(unrevised) chapter about the 3some where the beast prince smelled his brother's scent on him bwahahhahahaha

Well that completely changed the tone, lol.
Last chapters‘ “smell like my brother,” low key left me reeling. You can’t just put that out there (with a pic of his bro undressing! ) and NOT deliver a smutty special chapter. So I guess I’m gonna commit this one to memory.

Dex-chan lover
haha. reading it a second time is pretty funny. censoring it must be it owns kind of fun.
I like how considerate everyone has to be towards the prince, this vers. is just a nice outlier to "fake it to make it". it adds more to these guard's impression, other vers. solidifies the princes character of a "beast"

OMG author totally changed the situation🤣🤣🤣 I honestly wouldn’t mind if she kept the original chapter, the twins seem fun that way nyehe. Maybe she received comments regarding the trees0m

Users who are viewing this thread