Beast with Flowers - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Lol he went straight to sex I thought it might be a forehead kiss or a hug, he's so ready for her 😂 she's treating him like a child so this torture is going to last a while

I thought it was going to be a hug. But when she asked him to rest on her lap I knew he was toast.

Thanks so much for the chapter!

y'all idk abt you but he's the cutest ML for me 😭😭😭😭😭😭 look how soft he gets when it comes to her IM CRYING

For people reffering to him as 'beast prince' he has unexpectedly rational thoughts....not what you'd expect, but hey, he wouldn't be the main male lead without a title, a status and power right?

I'm kinda excited when she learns that the crown prince her father and brother are talking about is the same person she treats as a child. 😅 But dang! His fantasy of 'something better' had me laughing. Reality vs. Expectation 😂

Dex-chan lover
Lololol he really is a beast to jump straight to sex. Pfthahhahahaha
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Having the notorious crown prince tamed with food and cuddles.
A beast indeed.

Thanks for the update. Well... I'd welcome any positive development really. Step 1 Patting, check. Step 2, Lap Pillow, check. What should we expect next? A hug, kiss cheek, holding hands? How far can we go in treating (in MCs POV) a man with a 6 year old's mentality?
I'm much more surprised at everyone being surprised at his thought process. He's a simple person with barely any experience. The man just came back from a war, his men knows he hires geisha's/prostitutes before MC came along, he doesn't know the concept of love but one of the few things he might enjoy is definitely sex judging from his conversation with the 2nd brother. Still, I remember one plothole I've discussed with someone on the spoiler threads (technically not a spoiler since everyone knows this):
What we know from ML is that he despises and outright kills anyone who touches him without permission (I mean, eunuchs have died just from one finger/nail coming in contact with him or something close to that), but the fact that he had experience with prostitutes before, how does that work?

@Hypothon i think the key is "permission". During sex, you (usually) want other people to touch you. In everyday life, unexpected touches by strangers are usually unpleasant and unwanted.

He s so whipped omg i love him so much
Thank you for translating !

Im honestly dying of this weird type of fluff hahahahaha it's cute, it's dorky, it's perfect. This chapter was fun. Thank you for it

Dex-chan lover
Lol he is sexually frustrated.
He thinks sex is the best?HAH! Behold!!pillow lap existence!
Beated his horny dick.XD.
NOW LET'S SEE IF HE WILL ADMIT IT OR NOT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER XD.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!

Users who are viewing this thread