Beast with Flowers - Ch. 37

Oh wow... it's Mean Girls - Ancient Korea style. Good luck keeping your heads when the Prince comes lol.

aw man i liked her parted bangs better :(
her new bangs look good but i feel like i've seen so many manhwa with fringe style bangs.

I cant wait till they meet the crown prince and realize that he is head over heels for our girl. Thank you for the update! Im excited to see what will happen next

If the prince heard all of those insults towarss her they would all die

Fed-Kun's army
klflajkd they've noticed the difference in treatment, if they were smart they would realize she's already been chosen, but they think too highly of themselves. they should be kissing up to her instead lol also UM HER SERVANTS ARE TALKING SHIT ABOUT A CHANCELLOR'S DAUGHTER LOL WHAT DO YOU MEAN HIERARCHY, CLEARLY Y'ALL DON'T KNOW YOUR PLACES EITHER??? HELLO??? i look forward to their downfall (kill em, prince)

thank you for the update~

man ljkfadssdlkj the emperor really ships himself with his chancellor ryu huh SCREAMS

these fools don’t realize the wild beast prince loves her welp hope they enjoyed living bye bye annoying wannabes

I can't wait for her to find out who the "mystery man" is 😂 Thanks for the update 💕

Woah. Those ladies are brave even knowing she's from the chancellor's fam

Double-page supporter
@yuchiyo I know, right? They just went on about knowing hierarchy and then they don't know they a not suppose to dis the daughter of one of the highest officials in the land, right. to. her. face. Are they idiots or just stupid?

No... the words were aimed at the floor.

Come on now sis😐

idk everything about hierarchy but you shouldn't be saying those things to the chancellor's daughter. good thing she's kind. she'd be smacking you if she isn't

oh no they were aimed at the floor lol how is she gonna fair throughout this thing 😞

Users who are viewing this thread