Beast with Flowers - Ch. 39

❤️ Beep... beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepp

Doctors approaches my body*
“There’s no hope for this one....” they suffered from chp38

TL: (1,2,3 clear) RELEASES CHP 39
———^.^.^.___beep ___ THANK YOU FOR YOUR UPLOAD! My prayers have been answered

Thanks for the update. OH MY GOODNESS! I barely remember the last time I checked the raws so I was expecting the usual failed attempt. This is a rare situation where I'm THANKFUL I forgot the raws because that kiss... surprised me and made me squeal so hard so early in the morning!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I reread that front part a few times before I could move on to the rest of the chapter 😂 thanks for not torturing us with a long wait

I can see that the FL can take care of herself, but I seriously need the ML to crush these excuses of villains, at the very least make them terrified from the Crown Prince's glare~

Shit, I'm in a call meeting and suddenly burst out while reading this. I'm glad I mute my microphone before reading this chapter. 😂😂

Whoaaaa I actually thought there'd be something coincidentally getting in their way

finally some progres thank gof
my herat just stopped for a moment
thanks for the updates

Dex-chan lover
You know, I kinda feel bad for the others. The prince rigged this from the start so there is no way for anyone else to win.

Users who are viewing this thread