Beast with Flowers - Ch. 39

Oh my gosh, I wasn't expecting it yet considering how long it took, but I feel so fulfilled 😂 Thank you for the update 💕

OMG I thought the kiss would be a fake out. Way to go prince. Didn’t think you had it in you. Also thank you for *checks notes* not... eating her...?

Everyone thinks the MC is a sheltered moron, but she’ll use the knowledge from her past to shut them and their presumptuous selves up. I’m very much looking forward to it muhahaha!

Bless your souls. Thank you for sharing that cliff hanger.

That kiss was way sweeter than I thought it'd be 😭💕👌

Am I the only on who think it just the prince imagination at first?
The kiss is so damn sweet~~
Way to go beast prince!
Thank you Rumpi, mwaah mwwaahh
( ˘ ³˘)♥

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! Yes! Yes! I am so happy that they are progressing and I hope that soon they’ll be able to realize and recognize their feelings for each other! In seriously looking forward to it. Thank you for updating this chapter, thank you dear translator staff! Thank you! 🥰

YEEEESSSSS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT MOMENT FOR A LOOOONG TIME I AM SO HAPPYYYY! YAAASSSSSS

thanks translator!
poor father and brother as soon as they see him in front ...
poor thing does not know who conquered.
wonderful chapter and the prince is truly terrible.

Double-page supporter
Oh burn, they are so worked up antagonizing her, but she barely has given them a thought.

i can't wait to see everyone's reaction when they realise that this whole crown princess thing is rigged from the start.
The crown prince fall in love with her and we can no longer win?
Always has been!

Fed-Kun's army
This thing is as rigged as the 2016 US elections!!!! And they kissed!!!! I am silently screaming !!!!!!!!!!

My heart is now satisfied, they kissed (´∀`). Thank you for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread