Beast with Flowers - Ch. 42

Soooooooooooooo. Off with her fucking head right? Even if the emperor doesn’t order it, the prince will DEFINITELY CLAW HER THROAT OUT. I don’t give a fuck if she’s a vagina bearer, she pushed our FL into the pond to drown! She should be prepared to pay with her life, her siblings’ her parents’, her grandparent’s, her aunts and uncles’, all her cousins’, and her cousins’ children if any. I WANT THEM ALL DEAD.

But on a more realistic note... is she brain dead?? Like, you’d rather commit murder with your own two hands?? Like, bitch, what the fuck is goin’ on in that skull of your’s?

Fed-Kun's army
what was that girl's reasoning? like my brain cannot comprehend her thought process. she fucked up with trying to accuse the maid and she was already going to get in trouble for that but now she decided to try and murder a candidate? like that is whole universes apart in terms of punishment. Jesus Christ how dumb can you be.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh you’re getting caught red handed for your own wrongdoing and then you get angry at the person who revealed you so you try to kill them. Wow. Motherfucker of the year! 👏

I've read ahead, and their punishment is

tfmluentjseubdrwwtqf.gif

Lmfao she said imma get in trouble!!! Then proceeded to commit what is essentially attempted murder and at the least physical assault in broad daylight in front of all those witnesses

Dex-chan lover
Might as well go all the way and freaking murder an official's daughter
the punishment for that can't be worse than falsely accusing a commoner lol

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi : It wouldn't surprise me if for these 'noble families', having someone die after committing a crime is BETTER for the family than having them live on as constant stain on their reputation.

You can only talk so much about a dead person before the topic dies down, but if they're alive the people will mock them every time they show up.

these fuckingbloody bitchy ppl
the moment i saw the number of comments i knew smth happened in this chapter
im actually rn more interested in knowing how the water might affect her?
will she go back to being in coma?

at first i though finally the cat will be out of the bag she will know he is the prince, but nooooooo the ruse willl endure!!! It's soooo wonderfully painful to wait for the reveal. I really hope the author does it justice.

thanks for all of the hard work scanlating!!!!!

@petitespiral It's from "Everybody, Say Kimchi!", never watched it though. The scene is pictured in this chapter when she's thinking about dramas and is famous for....obvious reasons.

Google kimchi slap if you want to see the whole scene in its glory.

Users who are viewing this thread