Beast with Flowers - Ch. 44

Thank you, Potato!!!
Ack, Ima getting greedy- want morrrrre!!
Hehehehe, Crown Prince to extract REVENGE!

Yo he is rutheless.... I LOVE IT!!!
Also @zastanna since she'll stay in the palace, she will be used to keep her father and brothers inside the palece, working... FOREVER!!
The emperor is quite clever... I must say...

heh the course has only just started and the entree has been served,,, I'm looking forward to this revenge

Dex-chan lover
The guard deserves it, how are you going to make up a such a non believable lie when there's so many witnesses that saw what actually happened

Did the guard deserve death? Yes.
But you know who else deserves death?
THOSE THREE BITCHES FROM HELL.

The prince is a feminist: only women are able to scold him and talk openly with him 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Where can I get a man like that? Beats up bad doctors and takes out corruption. I need someone like that for 2021.

Gotta say, I'm the kind of reader that loves it when the rough mean dude is absolutely brutal to others but very sweet with his girl, however loving her doesn't soften him. When he said he was going to find the guard I was like >:D "It's about to get violent!" which is funny considering IRL I only go for the sweetest softest guys and any hint of this is such a turn off. Healthy separation of reality and fiction will do that for ya!

I love everything as always 🥰 except for the fact that prince ended up killing the guard. Or did he not?? Like maybe the guard was not seen anymore because he moved to some faraway land? 🧐 Anyway no one deserves to die for that kind of lie alone. Punishment yes much deserved; death? Definitely not. ☹️ Looolll im being too serious for an extra kbye

Users who are viewing this thread