Beast with Flowers - Ch. 50

Wow, that girl really doesn't know how to control herself, and she wants to be empress?

That aside, the Prince really knows how to manipulate his father lol

OH GLORIOUS RUMPI WITH POTATO, WE ARE BLESSED BY YOU AND YOUR GENEROUS CHAPTER ONCE AGAIN. WE GATHER HERE TODAY TO CELEBRATE CHAPTER 50 OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITE MANHWA! THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR WHAT YOU DO!!! <3<3<3

Papa's intuition is naturally better but is sadly still off. At least he knows its got SOMETHING to do with him, he just can't put his finger on it.
ML be playing these fools though. Well... being a beast, he'd probably be back at least before the selection ends (or when he has to make a public appearance... eventually.)
At the cost of shipping scenes though. While I like scheming MC, we... can't have these two separate!

this pink girl always cause trouble lmao and I can't wait to see their reaction when they announce the chosen crown princess.

I found it funny how the crown prince dropped that massive hint about getting rid of all the ponds that he knew no one would get because it was kept under wraps pretty much lol....

I shouldn't find his scheming cute and attractive....I shouldn't, but I do.

The prince is so sneaky... he asked to remove the ponds which went over everyone's heads (I know ponds are important for feng shui) so then he asked to take a "treasure"... even the protective dad isn't going to argue if the prince refers to the FL like that.

Not surprised that there is in fighting already with the mean girls. Even if their plans worked, only one of them could end up as empress and the rest might have a chance at being concubines...

The prince plays 4D chess with them, throwing hints at the ministers that are antagonistic to the fathers ML that he likes their daughter to sow disorder then going to war against the ponds since that hurt his loved one and straight up caving in if it seems impossible to still win something pretty precious, what a negotiator he is.

Dex-chan lover
@viperina : I think it's more of offering a ridiculous option, then ask for a more reasonable one, with either result being acceptable outcome.
My guess is that he'll ask for the 1000 years ginseng as the treasure he want, then say he'll go get it himself before leaving/after returning.
This way nobody will realize there's a missing one he already gave to Hweyeon.

And he definitely intentionally hinted at taking concubines on purpose to start this infighting.

Users who are viewing this thread