Beast with Flowers

Ahhh!! I love this story so much. Bottomless thanks to the translators. I refresh like 50 times a day hoping for a new chapter

I’d rate this 1,000,000 out of 10 if I could :,,,) can’t help myself from grinning like an idiot whenever I refresh and a new chapter is released <3 ty scanlation gods

Its good, or very good. But my head ache because they talk too much that good things only happened on chapter 20s.

I feel sorry for the future kingdom whenever the dude takes over, but it's early so hopefully he gets his act together later on.

Either way why'd you leave a cliffhanger ;-; I want to read more

He's going to turn out to be an actual dragon or something I swear lmao. That's a total guess but the summary calls him a ferocious beast and he has those gold eyes with the vertical irises 🤔🤔

i really like this webtoon!! thanks so much for translating it! Honestly my heart skips a beat with them.. they are too much!!

UM
Is...nobody else worried about the very real and very rape-y vibes the ML is giving off??? He seems to be predisposed to raping her and holds off 'at the last minute'....WTF!!???!???

@sonalg Well..I partially attribute it to his beast-like attitude, but it gives him more points in my book when he controls himself from acting out on those thoughts. It shows that he cares for her to the point that he doesn't give in to his (rather extreme) instincts.

Chap 37: yeon is baby but not being treated as baby. Horrible.

Thank you for translating, I really appreciate getting to read this comic!

Users who are viewing this thread