Beast with Flowers

I think he gave her a reason for her to come over as if she got worried enough to come over to visit her father, she'll definitely come over again if he gets overworked.

I thought he would dumbly ask for her to serve him or something like that, he has some wits huh.

The guy's a scum. If you are willing to overlook that he's been to every brothel then sure go ahead and read. Honestly disappointed in this

I mean Miss Mai, if want a saint like virgin male lead in a historic timeline then yes you shouldn’t read it. 🤣 I personally don’t have a problem with a male leads who has history of visiting brothels or prostitutes. Considering the timeline it took place on. I’m surprise he doesn’t even have a concubine. You act as if visiting brothels is a bad thing for the male lead to do. Why? He visits. Pay for their services and leaves. If the ML was raping women, now that, I won’t overlook. But he committed no such crimes. You make it sound like we are bad people for reading a webcomic that has such settings. Smh.

In addition, It is not wrong with the historic timeline and setting of this webcomic. Even today it is widely accepted practice for men and women to have the right to seek company in “brothels”. That line of work was by choice or a means to earn a living and should be respected. And if you think about it, in a historical setting where there is war taking place, what else do soldiers do to past their time aside from drinking, eating, training, writing letters to their loved ones, bedding women in brothels, etc.

I need more of this asap I just love the story - thank you for scanlating this!!!! 💕💕💕

@Lavender_Fae I feel the same, more than overlooked, I feel that I can accept a male lead like him, I have standards, of course, a pretty character designed is not everything, as long as he does not abuse women, especially FL, rape, cheats and lie, I'm willing to watch him grow.

But of course, is not fun if as a reader you don't feel that a character like him as "earn" to be loved by the female lead, so far he is a beast, lets expect a nice development to see him turn into a human being.

I can’t be the only one that wants to scream “Save your Sympathy!!” At this ridiculous girl, can I?

Users who are viewing this thread