Beast with Flowers

"he doesn't know how much i like him!" emperor, i think it's time to confess your feelings...

that said, looking forward to dad's face when the moo young voices how much he wants yeon. good luck.

It's so rare I get to read characters like these and I adore it!!! Thank you!!!!

I’d give this 12/10 if it was possible :,,,,) pls release more of the story whenever possible! A lot of the Korean/original version is out and I’d love to read more of it but I’m dumb and don’t know Korean :(

the story is draaaaagging, the "main" characters barely have any interactions. just make a story about the two dads, author, if that's what you're interested in lol.... also, why make the FL a modern woman if it's to erase her personality right away and make her barely more than a cardboard cutout at the receiving end of the plot? like, there were moments when they discuss HER OWN possible arranged marriage in FRONT OF HER and everybody in the room reacted except her (even when, as readers, we have access to her inner monologue, even if she has to keep front she should normaly react in her head, but no, because the author forgot to give her a personality...)

also, while im venting, i wish they could move on when describing a character... there's so many times i can read about the ML being a beast and the FL being beautiful before i roll my eyes and go "i get iiiiiiiiiiit"

I love the story, its great, but its too short, especially for one so draged out. At the very least frequent updates would have been good as its a really fun read, just not a huge memorable one am willing to wait years for.

Hahahahaahahah love their interaction!! As usual, thank you for translating!!! Love you guys. ;) <3 T_T

😂 His mind is all the way in the gutter!! But at least now he admits that he's
in love LOL

A million out of ten :,,,,) I love this story and hope they update more frequently, as the raws are quite a bit ahead.

Our beast is wringing every inch of love out of me!!!!!
Next upgrade bribery must be a kiss on his forehead
Just thinking of her moving his fringe and moving his heart as well sends me 😣😣😣😣😣

Users who are viewing this thread