Beast with Flowers

Currently at chap. 34
BUT PLEASE TELL ME THE CROWN PRINCE IS SOMEHOW THE REINCARNATION OF HER DEAD HUSBAND FROM THE PAST PLEASSEEEEEE

I like the story, I like this general premise and the setting is somewhat more unique than the standard European-esque feudal setting other stories with 'monstrous ML's use, but that said the pacing is absolutely destroying me. It's SOOOOOOOO slow, 42 chapters in and she doesn't know his name, she's kissed him and fallen for him (in her own ways) and yet she doesn't know his name and rather than the Prince merely making himself known and ending the farce he's instead sitting back.

There's like no significant progress in the story, no real intrigue or mystery, just the Prince falling in love and the FL kind of doey eyed falling for his charms without knowing who he is...

Does she know that he is the prince? My question is if she already like him, why does she still continue being a princess candidate where she could be a wife of another in the future? or did I miss something?

I believe she should drop in the selection?

Anyone else feel like his EQ suddenly spiked up? Like, he's still a bit messed up but he doesn't remind me of an animal with no concept of courtesy anymore.

Like a dog protecting his master, man does this beast bite hard. Omg I love how much in love he is with her!

Damned idk why I didn’t pick this up earlier but...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I feel like I’m discovering the feeling of love with him...lmao so detailed
He has the EQ but he just didn’t give a f***

Users who are viewing this thread