BEASTARS - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - A Requiem Can Sound Like a Hymn if You Listen Hard Enough

Fed-Kun's army
Oh sweet probably literally a lamb in this series Christ, they're both insane. Its kinda great.

Honestly? I'm kinda want to see what happens if Haru gets kidnapped again, her first kidnapping was what kickstarted badass Legosi, now? Now if Yafya manages to convince him that Haru is in serious danger Legosi could be an utter terror.

... Now I can't stop picturing Legosi as Rambo storming the police building best pandas gun in one hand and the other popping mice like popcorn. Maybe I should stop the theorizing and just wait.

Fed-Kun's army
well, to be fair

would you like to remember kissing in a butcher shop surrounded by the deceased bodies of your own species

I almost lol'd since they still drew in the dead rabbits behind the glass in that scene

Fed-Kun's army
Wow... That's not really the mood for a first kiss :D Seriously. This manga is something else, but we all knew that. It's popular because it's so weird, unusual and screwed up yet oddly realistic that it piques our interest. Quite avant-garde and it's what people want after reading so much cliché stuff.

If I had to be honest, I actually don't really like this manga that much, it's not really a type of manga I tend to appreciate, but the author managed to make it quite interesting so that I can't help but reading it to see what comes next nonetheless, that is more than most manga can do.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty confused. a few chapters back, there was this whole thing with the Louis conversation where Legosi realized he loved all herbivores, not just Haru, and that she was just part of the catalyst for that. and now, we're back to advancing this romance....? doesn't really make sense to me and feels like all the character development from that conversation has been erased.

also I'm still stunned that Legosi isn't even conflicted about an interspecies relationship in terms of what would happen to the children based on his mother's experience, his own experience with his instincts, and how awful life would be for a herbivore-carnivore mixed child. how can he (or anyone) be willing to doom their future child to that kind of thing?

@Seregosa Jeez, who would've thought that the guy that's been complaining and insulting the author across multiple chapters (especially complaining about being Shonen-like, no less; despite being a Shonen manga) doesn't actually like the manga that much.

@KyoPa What do you expect from a flea like Seregosa? I've seen people like him everywhere, keep insulting the creator and yet they're still following the creator and keep those insults coming.

Banned
That was potentially the most morbid place possible to have a romantic moment... and then Legosi screwed it up in his usual epic fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread