BEASTARS - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - A Requiem Can Sound Like a Hymn if You Listen Hard Enough

Dex-chan lover
So I only started reading a few months ago (Grandpa's meeting with Legosi) and just binge read the whole thing over the past few days to properly understand everything. It's been bothering me. Why's Haru easily the most expressive character in this? It's not a criticism, but the faces she pulls are hilarious and she does it by far the most often.

Also, fuck off Evandel.

FINALLY! We have a character who actually takes a second to think responsibly before diving head first into a relationship!

Dex-chan lover
Yafya... he is not a man, not even a worm. That would insinuate he actually has pride that is worth a damn. He is a beta cuck that is pissed at a kid because he is a grandson of an alpha komodo dragon.
And he watches, realizing, for all of his efforts and all of his attempts to make a better world... his legacy, in the future, will be about how ineffectual the beastar is at actually doing anything worthwhile.

Dex-chan lover
Yafya you wouldn't do it would you? they haven't even kissed yet!

It would be amazing if the next chapter opens with Yafya loling at the fact that Legosi is just like his grandpa.

Anyone know where the nearest glue factory is? I need it for....reasons

Dex-chan lover
Yafya dont you fucking dare.

Legosi will destroy you if you do.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad that Haru has finally openly admitted how stupid her slutting around was, this fact makes me like her more as a character now that she acknowledges just how dumb of her that was. Also Legosi's bursts of "rationality" to avoid situations is always hilarious.

And boy is Yafya gonna suffer horribly if he harms Haru. He'll probably not only suffer at the hands of Legosi but if he proves too strong for him then I wouldn't be surprised if a certain scalie grandpa shows up to whoop the everliving shit outta him.

Dex-chan lover
I understand Yafya killing carnivores, but if he goes after an herbivore...then what's even the point of the Beastar?

Thank God that I don't care about Haru or I might actually be mad at Legosi's refusal.

Double-page supporter
Haru is mad, that's the only reason she is in love with wuss-Legosi.

@Riger
That's the point of this arc, to show how the power of being the supreme Beastar can corrupt even the most noble ones, remember that horses are one of the most noble animals.

And fuck everyone who says that he should bump her for sleeping with every animal on the barn. Just #metoo bullshit

Double-page supporter
Yafya plan to turn Legosi in the next Beastar (or Beastar in the shadows) is turning more a more complex.

Users who are viewing this thread