BEASTARS - Vol. 16 Ch. 137 - A Departure from La La Land

Dude, what the fuck.This world is racist as hell. I only thought this was only about taboos, but the government supports it. Imagine getting money in our world when you marry hetero and the same skin color. This is insane.

Dex-chan lover
@ThunderSkelett In some countries something similar happens. If you marry a foreigner, your marriage may be subjected to some limitations in the legal side. Also, in japan you can actually get paid to have children. but they have to be born in japan. Asian culture has a lot of stuff like that. Is not as uncommon as you think. Beastars just exaggerates the thing with putting "race" and "foreign" in the same category

@MaleNagisa I don't know if that is true, but this version is still much more over the top. We humans have about 2 races if you count asians as white. But I assume most of the animals on earth also exist in beastar. Finding a partner must be hell.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much like south korea. Its weird if a foreign girl walking/having relationship with korean male, you will get a confused looks from people and they will assuming you are just a paid whore

Group Leader
@ThunderSkelett I guess you'd be surprised to know that the Japanese, Chinese and Koreans view each other negatively.
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/culture/2014/12/16/entertainment-news/japanese-actors-die-thousand-deaths-chinas-film-industry/

Aggregator gang
does it really say in big bold letters "the hidden condo" there? i thought it was a panel transition thing

Dex-chan lover
I really need to back on out of this comment section before I point out specifics on one of the dumbest fucking things I've ever read in my entire life. Feel free to attribute this comment to whichever comment(s) you want to and paint me as your enemy or ally based on your preconceptions about what you think I'm talking about, make a fun guessing game out of it or something.

aLwVwvA_460s.jpg

Jonu, being from; “Notice me Legosi-sempai!” to “Oshiete ō Shishou!” goes brrrr real quick, lol

also, Zaguan is the real great-master here.

Users who are viewing this thread