BEASTARS - Vol. 16 Ch. 141 - A Mermaid's Song with Bubbles

You now, I would make a comment about 'jumping the shark' here, but honestly, if fits in reasonably well. It would have been nice to have a bit more exposition on the seaspeak, such as Legosi ending up getting all the sea-deliveries from the noodle shop. But maybe I'm just winging a bit too much.

In a different manga I read (I forget what it was. I think it was called Skip Beat or something), it said something along the lines of "If you sneeze, it usually means someone's talking about you" If it's twice "Someone is spreading rumors/bad mouthing you" if it's three times "Someone's praising you" if it's four times, you have a cold. Don't quote my accuracy here but that last little bit at the end of the chapter reminded me of it

I always read zaguans lines as if he had this really thick asian/ chinese accent, it fits him . I think hes my favorite character, i love animals so much!

Fed-Kun's army
my most favorite side-characters is Ibuki from Shishigumi, that Daddy Pandas Gouhin... and this Monk of a seals, Zaguān.

Users who are viewing this thread