Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - On the Rooftop With My Guitar and My Lover

Group Leader
Kino on the attack, very nice

Great that they're talking things out, the fluff and wholesomeness is thriving

@GoggledAnon
Not that I don't appreciate the emergency typeset, but I would prefer you kept the honorifics in. Also, never translate "onee-sama" as "sis". You'll incur the wrath of the yuri police.

Especially since it was a very clear reference to Maria Watches Over Us where the younger one calls the older Onee-sama. The characters even look the same.

rsdvd1282.jpg

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
This is such a fluff chapter>\\\\<❤
Too much sugar for my kokoro!!!
Yori is sooo cute trying to become a good lover.❤ and Damn kino is so smoooooth af....also I'm still not used to her calling yori with her name>\\\<....lol is that a maria sama reference on the manga part.
I'm happy they're having a good communication and sharing their thoughts now that they're dating can't wait to see more of their fluff scenes in the future>\\\<.

Thank you sooooo much for the updates!!❤❤❤😭

Dex-chan lover
Whew that sure was cute .... but my pessimist heart is worried about this being such a happy time lol.

I'm really more interested in knowing what will happen with Mizuguchi. She makes my heart ache.

Damn, I'so sad.

Uwah they already speak casually towards each other now?
Aint that more enough progress??

@GoggledAnon

[]Not that I don't appreciate the emergency typeset, but I would prefer you kept the honorifics in. Also, never translate "onee-sama" as "sis". You'll incur the wrath of the yuri police.[/]

Is that also the reason why ´´to be continued´´ was erased from the final page?

But overall am I really thankful for that really fluff chapter!!!

Aggregator gang
"My lady"?! Just why... Use onee-sama and honourifics. There aren't really English equivalents, so no point trying to fit them in.

Cheers.

oh my god MY FUCKING HEART EXPLODED

this was so fucking adorable thanks for the translation

God I'm grinning ear to ear, these two are just so adorable together. Still in genuine shock that Aki broke all the typical rival tropes and is just genuinely supporting them and not being bitter or w/e, I hope she can move on and find a girl of her own too.

Users who are viewing this thread