Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - On the Rooftop With My Guitar and My Lover

Fed-Kun's army
need.. mooore

thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
can't wait for the next one >w<

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Things are progressing smoothly for them. I wish was permanently with dog ears though, even if she already is in most of the panels.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT?! :mad: a full chapter of them just doing lovely dovey stuff together?!..............................Thank you very much!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
What with this chapter?? Normies go explode!

Jokes aside I love this. A whole chapter dedicated for our two dorks being lovey dovey damn. Sounds like a calm before storm.

Group Leader
So glad it's pure fluff now, best chapter yet! As others are saying, I feel like there's another arc coming too, especially with that ex-band member

you know.. I've read too much yuri manga with heavy drama and after reading this full happy-sweet-cute-dokidoki chapter, it give me anxiety instead

Dex-chan lover
Am i only one who feels weird, that there is no that useless/boring/unnecessary drama stuff?(at least yet)

Group Leader
@lastencore lol, let's just enjoy the moment before we go further about Aki-san . Regardless the side story, when I see Saeki-san in yagate kimi, my stomach aches. o(╥﹏╥)o

Fed-Kun's army
xJ0HZW9.png

Power Uploader
Not that I don't appreciate the emergency typeset, but I would prefer you kept the honorifics in. Also, never translate "onee-sama" as "sis". You'll incur the wrath of the yuri police.

Users who are viewing this thread