BEASTARS - Vol. 18 Ch. 152 - A Question of Self-Harming School Regulations: Claw Marks on the Wall

Dex-chan lover
Wait is he contemplating suicide by onion? At first I was like haha joke. Then I was like wait you're serious?

Also damn sucks to be a canine and not be able to eat onions I guess.

And this is what would happen when you overdose an immature teenager with the red pills.

Aggregator gang
Jeez what a change from all the clubs wanting to stay integrated before. :(

Dex-chan lover
suicide by onions ? why the hell the authors did not choose suicide by chocolate instead ? makes way more sence for a lab doggo.

Dex-chan lover
Jack's darkness aside, it's fun how that page with Pina made him even more ambiguous.

Dex-chan lover
All that aside, its kinda funny to think that a dog could commit suicide with an onion, its like a human committing suicide with PB&J

Amazing to see all these old characters again. Quick thoughts on them all:

Bill - As an apologist for Bill, I'm glad but not surprised to see that he really is/was just an immature teenager who'll become a better guy with age. I love that he's the leader of the drama club now.

Pina - I physically clapped at the page with him. Yeah, he only had a minor role, but he's as adorable an asshole as ever.

Aoba - Maybe even more forgotten than Pina by both Paru and the fans, I'm glad he at least got something. Remember when he was one of Legosi's best friends?

Juno - I hope we'll get more than just a background appearance from her next chapter.

Jack - Oh god, Jack. I don't think they're going to veer off right now and do a suicide subplot with him, but crazier things have happened. Either way, it's a pretty in-your-face parallel with Legosi comparing him to his mom, who committed suicide. He's the one person I think Legosi would defend more than Haru.

Users who are viewing this thread